Looking to start your Eleanor Bowmer career? View our open vacancies below.
Junior Graphic Designer/ArtworkerWe’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented Junior Graphic Designer/Artworker to join our team full-time. This could be a great opportunity for a graduate or junior designer to develop their skills and work in a small team of creatives with the shared passion for beautiful homeware & gifting.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to create assets for social media
- Editing/retouching product and campaign photography
- Website graphics and email design
- Brochure/Catalogue layout
- Proven experience as a graphic designer or in a related field
- Confident using Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Interest in current design trends with a flair and passion for design
- Understanding of design principles and best practices
- Able to use initiative and work independently, as well as in a team
- Excellent time management and able to hit deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
Immediate start. Salary: £20k - £25k, depending on experience. This is a full-time job role based in-house in our Manchester Studio. Hours are Mon – Friday 8am – 4pm.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio.