Looking to start your Eleanor Bowmer career? View our open vacancies below.
At Eleanor Bowmer we are on the hunt for a highly organised and experience personal assistant to join our fun and friendly team. The ideal candidate will have a professional manner and strong communication skills. You’ll work closely with the Company Director to manage their diary and answer emails, 2 to 3 days a week. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a company that nurtures personal growth and has a supportive team culture.
What you’ll do
- Manage the Company Director’s busy diary, incoming correspondence and responding on behalf of the Company Director
- Responding to emails, answering calls, filtering information by redirection or responding as appropriate
- Organise travel arrangements when necessary
- Provide general studio support when needed
- Responsible for taking minutes in meetings and sending out
- Assisting with meeting preparation and following up on any action points
- Previous experience of PA role is essential
- Highly organised with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable work ethic and professional manner
- Experience of Office 365
- Strong time management skills
- High levels of personal motivation and ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment
We are a small business so there may be occasions when they would be involved in other aspects of the company particularly during busy periods such as responding to customer service emails.
We work Monday to Friday 8-4 however we are happy to be flexible on the hours for the right candidate.
Salary: £20,000 Pro rata
Location: In-house Manchester based
2/3 days a week
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Digital Marketing Manager
At Eleanor Bowmer we are on the hunt for a standout marketing lead. Someone highly commercial, creative with strategic grounding and an entrepreneurial edge. You’ll have a game-plan with inherent creativity but can pivot in a moment when market factors demand it. You’ll have an armoury of first-class workflow processes to deliver marketing plans with impact and growth. Above all, you’ll have a go-get attitude, energy, and passion to help grow our business in line with our ambitious goals.
What you’ll do
- Devise and champion the marketing vision and strategy to drive ambitious commercial growth
- Create the roadmap for customer journey optimisation and lead nurturing to a highly segmented level
- You will work closely with the CEO to help define optimal sales and promotional strategies across a wide range of product lines
- You’ll develop and oversee a strategic channel plan for all promotional activity, with social and ecommerce at its centr
- You will be responsible for the planning and successful execution of major promotional campaigns throughout the year across our digital channels, which deliver against our KPIs.
- Deliver promotional marketing campaigns to drive sales. Performance measurement and sales reporting against target will be a natural operational factor for you.
- You’ll have a deep understanding of the brands customers; through market research, testing and nurturing relationships with key audience segments will be essential.
- You’ll work in tandem with other core functions across the business; merchandising, stock management, logistics and operations.
- You’ll design, maintain, and activate a targeted digital content calendar covering all relevant channels across social media, email and eleanorbowmer.co.uk.
- Devise and manage SEO strategy for the Eleanor Bowmer website, overseeing execution including managing link building strategies and content optimisation.
- Develop a paid media strategy and oversee the execution across PPC, programmatic and paid partnership strategy, including strategic influencer relationships.
- Monitoring engagement and sales conversions across all digital platforms, using GA4, DataStudio, HotJar and other leading data insight platforms as needed.
- Utilising this data and insight to inform and optimise ecommerce strategies across all digital platforms
- Investigating developing MarTech tools and platforms to better deliver tactical plans and drive insight and optimisation
- Developing trade marketing strategy and execution
- Leading and coordinating participation in trade and consumer events in a way that is synonymous with the EB brand
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar eCommerce role in a luxury retail or consumer brand, backed by a strong commercial awareness and data-driven decision making
- Experience in managing e-commerce/marketing teams and direct line management
- Previous experience in P&L management (full ownership)
- Extensive experience across retail, FMCG or luxury brands
- Experience in financial forecasting and reporting on marketing performance and retail sales
- Direct experience in managing a marketing portfolio of multiple and diverse product lines across different categories
- Direct experience in managing licencing partners
- Extensive experience in agency management, particular across paid digital specialisms including SEO, PCC etc.
- Experience in working with influencers and strategic partners
- An understanding of the value of merchandising and how this works seamlessly with digital content and marketing campaigns
- Experience of working with fast growing brands and scaling business
- A high level of commercial acumen with a clear understanding of variables that drive sales, profit, and market share
- Proven ability to create commercial marketing plans with clear KPI’s and measurable results
- An entrepreneurial mindset and an ability to flourish in an agile and high-energy environment
- A passion and commitment for your own self-lead learning, intellectual growth, and development, particularly within the commercial and digital landscape
- Experience of working across international markets and European trading and across multiple currencies
- Experience using Shopify preferred
Salary: £35-£45k Dependent on Experience
Location: In-house Manchester based
To apply please email email@example.com with your CV.